WHAT A SCORCHER!
UK BATHED IN SUNSHINE FOR THE EASTER WEEK END!
ROADS TO THE COAST BLOCKED WITH SUN SEEKERS!
Yeah. Right. Who do they think they’re fooling?
And what’s the date today???
We’re easily fooled, aren’t we. Sometimes we even believe foolish things about ourselves –
Here are 7 foolish things you might believe –
- I don’t have enough time…
- I’ll never be as confident as she/he is…
- I ought to be doing more in my day…
- Let’s face it, I’m a rubbish driver/mother/whatever, and that’s that!
- I’m not a very positive person…
- They’re all better than me…
- I just can’t…
If that’s what you want to believe then fine. But … guess what!
I don’t believe you!
And that’s why I’m writing this blog. I want to help you change your thinking. To discover that you have great potential. To leave your ‘April Foolish’ thoughts behind.
- Choose ONE of your foolish beliefs.
- Write down ONE step you can take today to start to change it.
I ought to be doing more in my day. I never seem to have enough time to do my stuff, I’m so easily distracted by the phone.
You CAN start to solve this!
Decide NOT to answer the phone for a whole morning/evening.
If it’s that important, they’ll ring back or leave a message!
… when you stop believing ‘April Foolish’ things’.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this, why not click the Sign me up! box and get my daily musings straight to your In Box.