We’re half way though my Spring into Sunshine Challenge.
Time to sit back for a moment and look at what you’ve achieved!
Here are the 15 steps you’ve taken…
- You PREPARED – you decided where you’d like to be in 31 days time.
- You MADE A PLAN to prevent you feeling too daunted by the task. Oh yes, and I hope you ate some Maltesers.
- You sewed some SEEDS – you took one small action towards seeing your goal in bloom.
- You let in some LIGHT – a fresh approach brings renewed optimism.
- You NOTICED all the ‘good stuff’ about you.
- You looked back at your TRACKS – you thought about how you’d like to be perceived.
- You considered how your TRACKS can make a difference to someone’s day.
- You thought about the need to give and receive POSITIVE FEEDBACK to build confidence.
- You chose to be PERSISTENT – like my tattoo!
- You decided to try to see more of the RADIATORS in your life and not to allow the DRAINS to sap your confidence.
- You chose to leave your APRIL FOOLISH beliefs behind.
- You decided to try to be more PATIENT and not to expect instant results.
- You decided to ASK FOR HELP and not to feel silly about it.
- You gave yourself some REWARDS!
- You resolved to try not to compare yourself with others – to simply do the BEST YOU CAN.
WOW! I hope you’re as impressed as I am!
So… what do you think? What was the most helpful post for you so far?
Do leave a Reply to tell me so I can write more posts on that theme.
Remember this – ‘We must become the change we want to see.’ Ghandi.