to be confident in 5 words or less!
It’s the final day of our Spring into Sunshine Challenge.
The sun is out and I hope you’re all feeling a lot more confident!
I’ve borrowed this post idea from over at Marc and Angel’s blog .
Here are my 31 Ways to Be Confident in 5 words or less!
- Specify your area for improvement.
- Value your past achievements.
- Take one small action today.
- Let light into your life.
- Notice your ‘good stuff’.
- Think about your tracks.
- Leave tracks you’re proud of.
- Give positive feedback.
- Persistence – the key to success.
- ‘Radiators’ good, ‘drains’ bad.
- Leave foolish beliefs behind.
- Worth achieving? Worth waiting!
- Stuck? Ask for help.
- Eat some chocolate!
- Do the best you can.
- Review progress.
- Practise receiving compliments.
- Build your Circle of Confidence.
- Remember – perfection doesn’t exist.
- Listen to your instincts.
- Set realistic goals.
- Try a fresh perspective.
- There’s help out there.
- Be passionate about your goal.
- No-one’s better, simply different.
- Switch off noise, and listen!
- Find your ‘confident voice’.
- Can’t change it? Adjust!
- Show the real you.
- Start your own ‘river’.
- Look forward with renewed confidence!
Thanks for staying the course!
Ready for TODAY’S TASK?
First, read through the 31 ways once more.
- Which were the most useful to you? Tell us, in the ‘Leave a Reply’ box.
- What can you add to the list?
- Let’s try to make that list as long as we can and help one another in this Confidence Quest.
‘It’s never too late to turn your life around.’